Ant control that’s clearly preferred. Optigard® Ant gel bait, powered by the active ingredient thiamethoxam, offers unparalleled control of a broad spectrum of ants by ingestion and transfer of the clear, odorless and palatable bait for effective colony control.
- Powered by the active ingredient, thiamethoxam, with an extremely palatable formula that is readily transferred throughout the colony
- Contains a transparent formulation that stays clear throughout treatment and maintains a thicker consistency
- Contains the most preferred ant bait matrix in the industry
- Packaged in a ready-to-use syringe with plunger for easy application
- Offers unparalleled control of a broad spectrum of ants, including Argentine, carpenter, ghost and other nuisance ant species, by both ingestion and transfer to control ants and reduce customer callbacks
- Attracts more ants, which ingest and share the bait with the colony for more thorough control
- Formulation will not stain treated surfaces or give off strong odor, but will hold its shape without running, which can reduce customer complaints
- Can be applied in cracks and crevices and is approved for use indoors and outdoors, resulting in one less worry for your technicians.